• MATERIAL - 100% Egyptian Cotton
• THREAD COUNT - 400
• WEAVE - Sateen ; PATTERN - Solid
• TRUE COLOR - The Product Color is nearest to Pantone Color code -17-1319 TPX ; Color name - Amphora
• PACKAGE CONTENT : 1 Queen Flat Bed Sheet: 90 x 102 Inches; 1 Queen Fitted Sheet: 60 x 80 x 14 Inches; 2 Pillow Cases: 20 x 30 Inches
• SATEEN FABRIC - MORE COMFORT : Sateen is a weave in which warp threads interlace with filling threads to produce a smooth-faced fabric. A sateen fabric tends to have a high luster due to the high number of floats on the fabric. Sateen weaves produce a smooth, even and glossy fabric surface. This is due to the interlacing points being covered up by the floats of the neighboring threads.
• EGYPTIAN COTTON FABRICS - These are made from extra-long staple cotton (ELS) grown on specific cotton plants. These plants did not originate in Egypt, But Egypt's climate produces the right conditions to grow the ELS cotton used in luxury products around the world. ELS is currently being produced in various other Asian countries as well.
Egyptian cotton is hand picked so puts less stress on the fibres, leaving them straight and intact. These fibres can be made longer to create very fine yarns which make it possible to make yarns without sacrificing the length, giving stronger and softer cotton, unlike regular cotton which has more splices. Since pure Egyptian cotton consists of finer threads, they can be woven into each square inch and produce a finer and more consistent finish, ending up as a softer and more flexible fabric.
Fabrics made of Egyptian cotton are softer, finer and last longer than any other cotton so are worth putting the slight extra bit of money into. Since finer yarns mean a higher thread count, the weave of the fabric is significantly stronger and lasts a lot longer than regular cotton. It's always worth noticing the thread count when choosing which to buy; the higher the thread count, the higher the quality so the more durable and soft your bed sheets.
• ULTIMATE LUXURY : Bed Linen made of 100% Cotton sateen woven fabrics are much softer than others & therefore are more pleasant to sleep on. Combed Cotton & mercerized finish gives the extra smoothness and even surface to the fabric which feels super soft against the skin.
• LONG LASTING SHEEN : Closely woven with single ply yarns, the fabric is lightweight & soft. It has a pronounced luster that makes it look beautiful on your bed and the sheen increases with every wash unlike any other fabric.
• SIZE OPTIONS - Choose from our range of sizes - King, Cal. King, Queen, Full & Twin, all available with fitted sheets of pocket size 14" & 18".
• There might be a slight color variation in the actual product you receive from what you see on your monitor due to digital photography and screen resolution.
• Size tolerance is +/- 2%.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
For further information please see our Sheets Buying Guide.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.