Forest Hill curtain panels provide a contemporary, yet natural look to any room in your home. The natural branch motif design is printed on a lush polyester fabric that has the look and feel of linen. These panels are interwoven with blackout insulation provided by Light Block and Thermax technology. Designed to block light and preventing harmful UV rays from reaching your floors and furniture, the panels also prevent cold or heat transfer from the outside, increasing the energy efficiency of your home. The Forest Hill panels provide unparalleled privacy and allows you to create darkness any time of day, making them perfect for anyone seeking to block daylight, take a nap, or keep sun glare off your TV. The Forest Hill panels are constructed with gorgeous, matte silver grommets and can be hung on your favorite curtain rod up to 1 5/8" diameter, adding yet another touch to the finished look of your window decor. These window curtain panels will drape beautifully from any window that could use that perfect, finishing touch. Our curtain panels are perfect for any living room, bedroom, family room, dining room, bathroom and office. Our stylish designs will suit any window space.
- Wider width, 52-inch panel, provides additional coverage and fullness
- Level 3 opacity; woven blackout minimizes sunlight exposure
- Includes 2 curtain panels
- Crafted from 100% Polyester
- Drapes beautifully from your favorite curtain rod by 8 grommets per panel
- Beautiful matte silver grommet finish
- Easy care: simply spot clean or hand wash in cold water
- It is recommend to order 2 to 3 times rod width for proper look and fullness
- Available lengths: 63-inch, 84-inch, 96-inch, 108-inch
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
How To Measure for Curtains