Designed in New York City, our Adelaide Dark Blue dinnerware sets your table on a high note, whether you're hosting a family meal or a romantic dinner. With a classic toile pattern on a blue backdrop, portraying a romantic spring scene, this versatile set mixes and matches easily with other dinnerware and serving pieces. This collection is perfect for entertaining or everyday use. 222 Fifth is dedicated to creating top-of-the-line products with high quality and international standards. We are devoted to the creation of designs for home furnishings focused primarily on ceramic tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories. Our broad range of styles includes classical, contemporary, and modern, to fit consumers of divergent tastes across various cultures in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- Coffee Mug, Plates and Bowls Set: The 16-piece dinnerware assortment includes 4 dinner plates (10.6 inches), 4 salad plates (8.6 inches), 4 cereal bowls (5.7 inches), and 4 mugs (13.5 oz)
- Blue Dinnerware Set: Made of fine porcelain with hand-applied decal, this service for 4 features a romantic spring scene of birds singing among flowering branches in an intricate woodland tableau
- Everyday Dining with Style: This chip resistant dinnerware is dishwasher and microwave safe, making food reheating and cleaning easy
- Perfect for Home and Hospitality: Our dish sets will add signature style to any table setting, whether used for entertaining or everyday dining
- 222 Fifth Dishware: The 1770s' toile pattern lends a traditional elegance and modern appeal to our Adelaide collection, making it both beautiful and functional