About this item
- PREMIUM PEEL AND STICK TILES - The Art3d peel and stick tiles are made of eco-friendly material, resistant to heat and moisture, easy wipe to remove the stains. Suitable for smooth and clean surfaces. Stick to wall without extra glue.
- Never Turn Yellow With Time - Different from some other brands in the market, the Art3d tiles never turn yellow with time.
- 1.4 TIMES COVERAGE AREA - the size of Art3d peel and stick tile is around 12"x12", which covers 40% more area than a 10"x10" tile covers.
- 10-SHEET PACKAGE - come in one box of 10 sheets premium quality 3-D gel-like tiles, total covers around 8.2 square feet area (The total coverage area is NOT 10 square feet because of the overlap area )
- EASY DO IT YOURSELF - stick on backsplash tiles for kitchen or bathroom, self adhesive, steady sticky, according to the size can be a good stitching installation can be bent to corner, no grout, no glue, no mess, no special tools and no experience needed.Art3d peel and stick tiles are smart and unique products that will simplify your life. The tiles can be easily installed directly over existing panels or smooth surfaces. Especially designed for kitchen backsplashes and bathroom backsplashes, the tiles are resistant to the heat of stovetops and the humidity of bathrooms.
Installation Surface requirement: the tile needs to be installed over a clean and sleek surface. Please note that rough surfaces such as porous wood, embossed ceramic tiles, or textured wallpaper are not suitable to install. Not all the latex/repainted walls can be installed directly, for latex or repainted wall, we recommend using the 3M Spray Adhesive to give the installation extra protection.
Tiles should not direct contact with flames, steam, or submerge in water. Do not install tiles less than 16 inches away from the top of the stove.
The new arrived peel and stick wall tiles may have little gel smell. The smell will disappear in 2 to 3 days.
If you want to remove the tile, you could use a hairdryer to warm up the adhesive and pull softly, starting with the corners. Then use a cleaner to remove the excess glue left by the peel and stick tiles.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.