Reinvigorate the look of your porch or veranda with this attractive Wilson area rug from The Curated Nomad. Machine-woven from polypropylene and synthetic fiber for use both indoors and outdoors, the trendy rug is soft, durable, and stylish. The green and navy colors of the geometric border pattern complete the elegant appeal of this area rug.
- Classic and relaxed style indoor-outdoor area rug
- Features a solid center and border pattern
- Power-loomed from 100% durable and stain resistant polypropylene
- Inherently weather, water, stain, fade and wear-resistant for fuss-free maintenance
- Rug colors include shades of navy and green
- Low 0.15-in loop pile height is perfect for high traffic areas and allows for easy cleaning
- Low loop pile for strength and texture
- Rug backed by woven polypropylene, the use of a rug pad is recommended
- Regular vacuuming without the beater bar helps rug remain attractive and serviceable; clean spills immediately by blotting with clean sponge or cloth; rinse clean with garden hose when heavily soiled
- Multiple sizes available
Proper Set-up and Care:
- It is common for this type of area rug have temporary fold marks and/or curl up slightly on the edges immediately up removal from packaging materials. Folds and curling will generally relax within a few days. Should you encounter a lingering fold or crease; it can be easily removed through the process of reverse rolling. Start by flipping the rug upside down and roll in both directions (length and width). While rolling the rug exert pressure where the crease is visible, this will loosen the foundation to allow the rug to lay flat. For more stubborn creases, keeping the rug reverse rolled and tied for a few hours in a warm space may be more effective.
Maintenance Instructions: A rug pad made specifically for outdoor use is recommended. Regularly vacuum (without a beater bar) or sweep this rug to remove any dust, dirt or debris that can accumulate. Blot spills/stains with a clean cloth, then spot clean with a mixture of warm water and mild dish soap.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.