Introducing Pergola Channel Indoor/ Outdoor Area Rug collection, an assortment of all-weather indoor/outdoor rugs boasting natural colors and a low-key design that creates a cozy ambiance in your home. They're designed to perfectly blend with the newest outdoor furniture trends while also harmonizing with various interior themes such as coastal, country cottage, transitional, contemporary, modern, boho, and farmhouse. These durable area rugs incorporate alternating color bands that form bold geometric shapes making them look fantastic both inside and outside.
Constructed with durability in mind, the Pergola Channel Indoor/ Outdoor Area Rug collection offers a gentle touch to bare feet when used outdoors. Made from power-loomed 100% fiber-enhanced Courtron polypropylene, each rug offers longevity alongside exceptional comfort. They're ideal for homes with kids and pets due to their easy-to-clean properties, UV stabilization to preserve color, and mold/mildew resistance. Whether placed outside in a patio, sunroom, deck, or pool area, or inside adorning your entryway, hallway, living room, family room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom, bathroom, or laundry room, these versatile multi-purpose rugs provide a stylish foundation.
- All-Weather Tough - This hearty area rug is great for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Durable construction to resist wear in high-traffic areas. Kid and pet friendly too.
- Easy to Clean - Sweep, vacuum, or wash using a hose.
- Add Glamor to Your Camping Trip - Pack this outdoor-friendly rug in your trailer, camper or RV to elevate camping to "glamping".
- Water, mold, and mildew resistant. Made of 100% fiber-enhanced Courtron polypropylene.
- Long-lasting color won't fade in the sunlight - UV stabilized.
- Features a structured, flatwoven construction.
- 1-year limited warranty
Regularly vacuum or sweep your rug to prevent dirt from getting deep into the fibers. Sweep underneath it to prevent damage from mildew or mold. You can also hose it down; spray the rug off using a garden hose and allow it to dry under the sun. Turn it over to dry the other side, if needed. Ensure the entire rug is dry before placing it back down, especially indoors, as mold or mildew can form in wet areas.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.