Add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your space with our Damask Room Darkening Roman Shade. The stylish polyester shades come with a foam backing that blocks light and maximizes energy efficiency. The subtle ivory or silver damask pattern adds a relaxing ambiance to your home, perfect for any room.
- Made from polyester
- Foam backing to block light and maximize energy efficiency
- Cordless design safe for pets and children
- Available in ivory or silver
- Durable spring-loaded design for easy use
- Gently tug down to raise, and pull down to lower
- Shade is 64 inches long
- Available in 23", 27", 29", 34", 39", 45" or 48" widths
- Use with an inside or outside mount
- Mounting hardware and instructions included for easy installation
How to Measure for Shades:
- Select your favorite style shade and choose an inside or outside mount. Follow these instructions to find the proper fit for your window. Each shade reaches 64" in length when fully extended.
- Inside Mount: Shades are mounted inside of your window frame. Allow at least a 3" depth from your wall to your window's glass for shades to fit properly.
- Outside Mount: Shades are mounted on the window moulding or on the wall above the window frame. Shades extend past the window frame and provide superior light control and privacy.
- Measure the width of the window opening at the top, middle, and bottom. Round up to the nearest 1/8 inch. Use the narrowest measurement.
- Measure the height of the window opening at the left, middle, and right. Round up to the nearest 1/8 inch. Uses the longest measurement.
- Measure overall area to be covered, including where shade will overlap with wall. Round measurement to the nearest 1/8 inch. Add 3 to 4 inches to width.
- If mounting on the wall, mount at least 1-3" above the window frame on a smooth, flat surface.