"Why did you choose this product?"
Empava 24" Black Tempered Glass Electric Single Wall Oven
Empava 24" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven
Today: CAD 657.45
Empava 24" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Ovens
Today: CAD 681.70
Empava 24" Tempered Glass Gas Single Wall Oven
Today: CAD 896.20
Cosmo C106SIX-PT 10-function 24-inch Electric Self-Cleaning Wall Oven
Today: CAD 1,586.73
- Empava's EMPV-24WOC17 24-inch single wall electric oven is ideal for family meals and more serious cooking, featuring 10 cooking styles W/ Rotisserie, 2-layer tempered glass, a forced cooling exhaust system, and an easy clean enamel inner tank, Perfect for under-counter installation, RVs, apartments, etc…
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - With 10 different functions available, including preheat, bake, roast, convection roast, broil, true convection broil, rotisserie, etc.. the Empava electric convection oven is sure to meet your needs.
- MODERN - Empava's electric convection oven is an attractive addition to any kitchen due to its mirrored tempered glass, creating an effortlessly modern look and is ideal for all spaces such as businesses, kitchens, apartments, and family homes.
- CHEF SERIES - This electric wall oven model boasts 2 layered tempered glass to help avoid burns, a simple, easy to clean flat inner enamel tank, and a rack with five different rack positions. The Empava electric oven also comes with a bonus baking tray.
- SPECIFICATIONS - This model has an interior oven light and a forced cooling exhaust system, along with a 2.3 cu.ft capacity and 3,400 watts of power. Product dimensions: 23.43"L x 20.67"W x 23.43"H, Cutout Dimension: 22.24"L x 22.44"D x 23.23"H, Interior Dimension: 18"L x 16"D x 13"H. Electrical Hard Wiring Included ,30 amps breaker recommended. 2 Years Limited Warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 23.43"L x 20.67"D x 23.43"H - Cut Out Dimensions: 22.24"L x 22.44"D x 23.23"H - Interior Dimension: 18"L x 16"D x 13"H.
- Ideal for all spaces, including apartments, businesses, kitchens, homes, and more!
- Aluminum casing and easy clean enamel inner shell.
- Bright lighting and oversized oven window with 2 layers of tempered glass.
- Empava safety technology forced cooling and exhaust system cools and helps you to avoid accidents.
- This product is designed and engineered in the USA to confirm the product has the highest of safety standards.
- A-class energy saving level highly efficient power consumption.
- Child safety lock function.
- 10 functions: Rotisserie, Preheat, Broil, True Convection Broil, Roast, Convection Roast, bake, etc..
- Quick and simple installation includes hard electrical wiring, which can be convertible to 3 prong plug.
- Superior to gas ovens in heat distribution, temperatures can be set as low as 50 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Quick to heat up, with three sides of heating elements - rear, left, right and also a fan.
- 3400 w, 2.3 cu. Ft. - Includes 1 rack that has 5 unique rack positions and also includes a bonus baking tray.
- Quiet cooking capabilities.
The Electric Oven EMPV-24WOC17 by Empava Delivers Premium Functionality at a Reasonable Price. Empava's chef series built-in electric oven is packed with all of the features, durability, and modern style of the leading brand ovens at a portion of the price. The Empava Single Wall Convection Oven features 2 layered tempered glass, a sleek and modern Mirror look, 10 different cooking settings, and a forced cooling exhaust system. With all of these amazing features and its attractive modern design, the Empava Single Wall Oven will quickly become your favorite and most visually appealing appliances.
ELECTRIC CONVECTION OVEN FEATURES:
According to Federal Law Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (P.L. 93-637), appliance manufacturers must be given the opportunity to attempt to repair any of their appliances before it can be returned or exchanged. For more information please click here.
|Finish||Stainless Steel Finish|
|Dimensions||24.0 In. X 23.0 In. X 24.0 In.|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
"Is this 110 volt or 220"
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
FAQs About Convection Oven Cooking
Consistent baking results and even heat distribution are two of the biggest reasons to buy a convection oven. However, even seasoned home cooks need some guidance while they are adapting to the new way of convection cooking, so read on to get answers to all your convection oven questions.
Gas vs Electric Stoves
When choosing between a gas and electric stove, there are several differences to consider. To help with your decision, here are the top five benefits of both gas and electric stoves.
Refrigerator Buying Guide
You want a refrigerator that's reliable, spacious, and functional — one that complements your kitchen and adds convenience to your routine. That's why it's important to do some research before you buy. This guide will take you through the many available refrigerator styles and features so that you can make an informed decision when you buy your new refrigerator.
Washer and Dryer Buying Guide
Today’s washers and dryers are sleek and surprisingly tech-savvy while producing clean laundry more effortlessly and efficiently than ever before. If you’re purchasing for the first time or upgrading to a newer model, review our hints and tips to choose the features, size, and type of a washer and dryer that is best for you.
The Best Cooktops for Every Lifestyle
Stand-alone cooktops come in several different styles and can be installed almost anywhere you have counter space. Installing a cooktop and an oven separately, rather than having a full range, provides a wider range of cooktop options to choose from and offers more customization of your kitchen.
Large Kitchen Appliances Buying Guide
Stand up to the heat in the kitchen with new large kitchen appliances. Finding the right kitchen appliances for your family and lifestyle will enhance your cooking experience and the amount of joy you create in the kitchen.
Top 5 Benefits of Stainless Steel Appliances
Stainless steel appliances have been a staple of commercial kitchens and the restaurant industry for years due to their rugged, easy-to-clean construction. That’s why many people are turning to stainless steel to experience the same benefits in their homes.
How to Choose the Right Size Kitchen Sink
Whether you're building a new kitchen or remodeling an existing one, you're probably in the market for a new kitchen sink. In order to find the sink that meets your needs both functionally and aesthetically, it's important to consider placement, style, and kitchen size.
Every Type of Light Bulb and Why You'd Need It
If you practically need a headlamp to find your way around your home, you're in need of some new lighting. The right light bulb can transform a murky coal mine into a space full of radiance and positivity. You can play with the shapes and bases of different bulbs, but ultimately, you need to know the requirements for your room and fixture. Use this guide to compare different types of light bulbs and find one that will cast the perfect homey glow.
7 Ways to Keep Your College Apartment Organized
When you're juggling classes, keeping your college apartment organized can be difficult. But with these tips, you and your roommates can have a tidy space.
DIY Bathroom Remodel
An outdated bathroom can feel out of place in an otherwise beautiful home, but making upgrades on your own is simple.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment.
We proudly offer international shipping to over 180 countries and several US Territories. Click here to see a list of supported countries by region. Please note, the estimated delivery timeframe displayed at checkout combines the time to process your order, transit time to our International export facility plus the processing time to ship it outside of the United States.
Additional fees may be required by the carrier for deliveries to remote shipping locations.
The standard $4.95 shipping cost does not apply to international orders. Some products are not eligible for international shipment. Also, additional restrictions may apply. For a full list of International shipping restrictions, please see our International Help Center.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.