Complement your indoor or outdoor decor with this gingham check pattern area rug from The Gray Barn. Made in Egypt of polypropylene, this rug is incredibly durable and lasting. Available in a several of colors options to best match your space.
- Gingham check pattern
- Perfect compliment to the modern farmhouse style
- Power-loomed in Egypt of 100% polypropylene
- Low 0.07-in loop pile height is perfect for high traffic areas and allows for easy cleaning
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Rug colors include your choice of black, green, red, beige, or grey
- Inherently weather, water, stain, fade and wear-resistant for fuss-free maintenance
- Available in several color options
- Rug backed by woven polypropylene, the use of a rug pad is recommended
- Multiple sizes available
Regularly vacuum (without a beater bar) or sweep this rug to remove any dust, dirt or debris that can accumulate. Blot spills/stains with a clean cloth, then spot clean with a mixture of warm water and mild dish soap. For a deep clean, simply hose the rug down and fully air dry.
It is common for this type of area rug have temporary fold marks and/or curl up slightly on the edges immediately up removal from packaging materials. Folds and curling will generally relax within a few days. Should you encounter a lingering fold or crease; it can be easily removed through the process of reverse rolling. Start by flipping the rug upside down and roll in both directions (length and width). While rolling the rug exert pressure where the crease is visible, this will loosen the foundation to allow the rug to lay flat. For more stubborn creases, keeping the rug reverse rolled and tied for a few hours in a warm space may be more effective.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.