With stainless steel food-zones, easy-clean stainless steel kettles, an old-maid drawer (for unpopped kernels), tempered glass panels/doors and an eight-ounce kettle operating on 860 watts. The antique-style design evokes memories of early days, as modern tech ensures quality performance.
- 8-oz. red antique popcorn machine
- 3 plastic serving cups
- 25 popcorn serving bags
- Measuring cups
- Popcorn scoop
- 3 control switches and 860 watts
- Switches include spot light warmer, stirrer, pot heater
- Tempered glass windows
- Built-in warmer light
- Reject kernel tray
- Popcorn scoop and oil scoop included
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel and stainless steel construction
- Cleans up with water
- Makes roughly 2-3 gallons of popcorn per batch
- Works on standard 110-volt / 860-watt design
- 60 hz / 5.3 amps
- Storage/supplies compartment in base
- Shipping weight of 50 lbs.
- Weighs 43 lbs.
- Machine top: 14.4 inches wide x 13.6 inches deep x 22.8 inches high
- Machine with cart: 21 inches wide x 16.5 inches deep x 53 inches tall