Welcome to the perfection of the porcelain masterpiece!
Meet the most known and honored patterns in the world - Cobalt Netting!
The Cobalt Netting design is a true trademark of the Imperial Porcelain Factory! This design was developed over half a century ago by the company's artist, Anna Yatzkevich. The cobalt netting set, brought to the Brussels World Fair in 1958 received the gold medal. This Russian Imperial Porcelain design is based on the XVIII century porcelain set, called "Sobstvenny" ("Personal"), made by the creator of the Russian porcelain industry, Dmitriy Vinogradov especially for Empress Elizabeth of Russia.
The royal blue netting and golden stars of the ornament on this set will turn any tea drinking into a festive occasion! This version of the cobalt netting would be a wonderful gift for your friends and loved ones and will always be the main center of attention during tea parties!
Russian Imperial porcelain is always the mark of the highest quality, most amazing beauty, and unrivaled uniqueness!
This cup & saucer features the gorgeous Cobalt Netting design - golden 22k gold rim adds a royal and weightless look, like an expensive lace, covering the fine white porcelain!
Have no doubt - your guests will be complementing your table setting skills in no time!
Additional information on the set:
• Pattern "Cobalt Nettings" on "Tulip" shape
• Author: The author of the painting is Anna Yatzkevich
• The "Tulip" shape was awarded a gold medal at the International Art Exhibition in Brussels in 1958.
The products of the Imperial Porcelain Factory were marked with gold medals at exhibitions of dishware in Paris and Brussels, and now they are generously presented in a huge variety of product range for the US consumer by STP Goods
• Includes: One (1) teacup and one (1) saucer
• Material: Extra Thin Porcelain, 22k Gold
• Finish: Blue, Gold
• Care instructions: Hand Wash Only! • Microwave safe: No
Capacity and Dimensions:
• Teacup dimensions: 8.5 fl oz (250 ml), Saucer: 5.7'' (14.5 cm)