Designed to make entryways and patio decks warmer and more inviting, the Pergola Deco Indoor/ Outdoor Area Rug is the perfect area rug for your outdoor space. This indoor/ outdoor rug is crafted from 100% fiber-enhanced Courtron polypropylene and has a structured, flatwoven construction that provides superior comfort and style. Perfect for all types of weather, this rug is UV resistant, mold and mildew resistant, and water and stain resistant. This rug is incredibly stylish and functional, perfect for patios, decks, and other outdoor areas. It is pet and kid friendly and comes with a 1-year limited warranty for added peace of mind. Plus, it is incredibly easy to clean - just sweep or hose off for the perfect maintenance for a busy household. Hosting a wide range of sizes including runners and special shapes in the form of rounds and squares, add this rug to any room and watch it transform the space into something special.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, providing a welcoming vibe that is perfect for any room
- Enjoy the beauty and durability of 100% fiber-enhanced Courtron polypropylene
- Stylish and functional, perfect for patios, decks, and other outdoor areas
- Low pile height of 0.03-inches with its structured, flatwoven construction
- Great for all types of weather with features like being UV resistant for long-lasting color
- Water, mold, and mildew resistant
- Pet and kid friendly
- Easy to clean - just sweep or hose off for the perfect maintenance for a busy household
Though our indoor/outdoor performance area rugs go through an extensive six point performance testing process, we strongly recommend that your area rug be stored indoors during severe weather conditions.
Vacuum or sweep your area rug regularly. This will avoid dirt from getting deep into your area rug's fibers. It is also advised to sweep under your area rug in order to prevent damage from mildew or mold. Hosing your area rug is a cleaning option. To hose the whole area down, spray the area rug off using a garden hose and allow it to dry under the sun. Turn the area rug over to make it possible for the other side to dry, if required. Be sure the entire area rug is dry before placing it back down (especially in the home), as mold or mildew can form in wet areas.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.