Efficient and flexible lights are a cornerstone of modern-day agricultural environments. Franklin offers a range of professional LED lighting fixtures and hybrid solutions for indoor and greenhouse horticultural applications. From micro-green production to propagation to fruit fill, we've got you covered year-round with scalable lighting solutions for large indoor farms and commercial greenhouses.
SUNLIGHT FULL SPECTRUM GROW LIGHT
- Consists of 3000K warm white, 5000K white, 660nm deep red, and 730nm IR light ,Franklin's suite of lighting solutions offers superior optical lighting control to bring you a precise, rich light that maximizes yield and provides a wider coverage in low headspace applications. This reduces the number of fixtures needed and lowers capital investment without sacrificing uniformity or crop quality.
LOWER OPERATION COST
- Provides a balanced spectrum with more blues and greens than HPS while still leaning red and far red to allow for an industry leading efficiency of 2.52 umol/joule.Consuming only 330W with output 1,560 PPFD at 12in height, Franklin offers plenty of light to maximize yield and even supplement CO2 when used in low mounting height or tandem configurations.
- No fans zero noise. Large areas of solid aluminum heat sinks help you to achieve the ideal cooling system, the Franklin LED light board use aluminum make it cooling down instead use fans, bring you a quiet grow experience.
DIMMING DAISY CHAIN
- With 25%-50%-75%-100% sectional dimming function, Franklin LED lighting technologies has made it easier than ever to connect numerous fixtures together. Simply link and manage all of the light's dimmability, as well as its ability to turn on and off from a single controller. The minimal setup provides significant flexibility and maximum yield.
- Fixture comes with multiple accessories to allow for variable mounting options and equal light dispersion for any application. With rachet clips and suspension cables,, you could install the lights by yourself in minutes. Plug and play, saving your installation cost and time
IDEAL FOR ANY APPLICATION
- Franklin offers a complete light distribution for all growth periods, no matter the lights' mounting height. This allows you to direct, effective, superior optical lighting wherever you want it. 36+ in. height is ideal for full room coverage with mounting in overhead bay configuration. 8 -36 in. is ideal for suspended in rows over aisles with clearance to access plants. 9 -18 in. is ideal for vertical racking.
TESTED TO LAST
- Franklin products are made with an emphasis on efficiency and durability. Our products are independently tested, offer a 5 year warranty, and are validated with a DLC Listing. Each fixture is able to operate in high heat, humidity, and wet environments.